Friday, April 11, 2014

Ancestry Series

I go off the grid. On so many levels, both good and bad. Whose to judge? I decided to utilize what has been left to me by those whom have past and those who I love today. I lay my scarfs on the earth ones that keep me warm I place humidors some still carry the film my grandfather took. My snake jacket on the floor the cat lays upon it like she climbed the rattlesnake box. The match scraps the flint and lights the candles of honor for peace. I miss so many people, not in a bad way per se, they remain like a histamatic those camera's my mother took pictures of me as a child. All of a sudden my cat began sleeping next to my paternal grandmother 's, black and white photograph, she was extraordinary beautiful as was her father that was a twin. I have a picture of them looking into a mirror at each other and their image doubles. My maternal grandfather sits stoically with his parents and 14 brothers and sisters. I inherited some dichotomy....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:My Life...

No comments:

Post a Comment